CSA? Is it really you!!? I’m so thrilled to see you again!!
After being in North Carolina for two weeks of pickups (thanks to lovely friends and neighbors for covering for me) I finally got to go back and pick up my CSA again.
- Tomatoes – Chopping for taco salad
- Hot Peppers – Chopping for taco salad and including in beans and rice
- Parsnips – Roasted with thyme
- Melon – Eat with mint from my garden
- Corn – On the cob for kids, included in cornbread, corn salsa
- Peaches – Eating, freezing
- Plums – Eating, making a plum cake from the Hayday Market Cookbook – will let you know how it turns out.