I’m completely, totally enamored with produce.
So much so that my family was barely surprised when I asked them to pose for a few produce portraits.
Here’s how I’m using my CSA this week:
- Red leaf lettuce – lots of salads with homemade ranch dressing
- Green onions – for adding to salads, especially ranch bacon potato salad
- Garlic scapes – chop them up and use them just like garlic
- Kale – Sauteed as a side, and as kale chips
- Spinach – more salads with more ranch dressing
- Bok choy – Stir fried with hamburger, served over rice, just like my Aunt Susie used to make